Just a note

I currently Do not have a comp at this time (using my phone.) my new comp SHOULD be here by tmw, or sat. I HOPE! (it should have been here already...) Do to that i havent been able to make any more items as of yet.


 ____________________________________________________________________________
 I wanted to make a note for people, I changed my stores acronym, (KPD) Do to another store owner who's store was actually called KPD on mp. She asked me if i could, I don't know if she understood that that was NOT my store name, just a acronym. So that the names of items would not be so long on the postings.

EXp with acronym:

KPD- Onesie Toddleedoo Baby Girl *flower* (thats already long as it is....)

IF used full name would be:

K-PIE Designs-- Onesie Toddleedoo Baby Girl *flower* 

(0.o, which is why i used the acronym.)

Of course, I am not stepping on toes while stating this, just explaining why i changed the acronym (not really one anymore now :( ) to KPieD. Letting you guys know so not to confuse you all. I didn't change my stores name to KpieD. Its still K-pie Designs. KPieD is just a little smaller then K-pie Designs For labeling items, and not to close to KPD. I of course  didn't have to say I would change it, as once again its not my brands name, just a acronym, but out of fairness and kindness I did. Even tho true lovers of both are stores would be able to tell are fashion apart. We have to totally different styles, both great in there own ways.

 

Thank You. And if you have any question or anything, IM me. It goes STRAIGHT to my email. As at this time I CANNOT check note cards. :( 

 

Bows and Ribbons

Pie

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects