Update on Limited Items

Man.. Our September 1 Linden gift sold out FAST. My email kept beeping and dinging every few hours. (THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE THAT SOUND)  
 I figured instead of editing the other post I posted about how many are left, I thought I would just do a little post on all the monthly limited items.

ONCE THESE ITEMS ARE SOLD OUT THEY ARE GONE FOR GOOD!!!

July
33 out of 50 LEFT!
 Show your Pride for the red white and blue, in this pretty pencil skirt.

August
95 out of 100 Left!
Some days don't you just feel like a fish out of water?

September 
0 out of 50 LEFT!!

This one is selling out fast! Every ones getting ready for the last episode of Breaking bad, Don't miss out, get yours before it is to late! (its only been on the mp THREE DAYS, and we only have 25 left!)We now have 14 left.  
ONLY 4 LEFT!!!!


I am still on break from sl, and I am sort of cheating posting this LOL, but I just wanted to let you guys know, so you don't miss out on these great outfits!



EDITED 10/1/2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects