Updates

I just wanted let you all know, that the last Item I made, Follow. If you guys really like it, but want in a different color, or color combo. Please let me know. I just wasn't sure if I should go all out with 5-10 different colors.

Also Thanks to seeing a friends blog, I thought Why not do a daily sl blog for you all.I will be posting daily (when I say daily I mean daily, as in the days I log on sl) There will be some venting, maybe a little idea tossing out, probably most likely some fashion post/reviews about different stores and stuff, and probably some poorly sketched out comedy/humor.  So if you want to check it out, there is a tab above, by all the other page tabs. Or click--> pies sl journal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects