New goodies coming soon!

I am going to be releasing some new items probably Sunday night or Monday morning... I got some really neat Items coming!
Including the outfit you see in the birthday sale sign! Also one male item!
and a few other...goodies..

But that doesn't mean you can't stop on by right now! 
You don't want to miss out on the Birthday weekend sale!
EVERYTHING IS 98 LINDENS!!!
Tell your friends!!


Also I am saving up for the E2V Vender so we can get some
Store group credit going! Its cost a little over 6000 Linden.
Which is a little to much for me to afford.
But I really want to do store credit for you guys.

So if you guys want to donate, Together we
can make this shop more fun for every one!
The tip jars on my desk in the shop!

I am not begging for money, If you guys can't
donate that's okay. I just want to be able to
give back a little more to my Bows and Ribbons. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects