!Puppies for Sale!

I have tons and Tons of bio Breed crates in my Inventory, from back when I use to breed them. Thats good for you tho. I am selling  them 10L each! I will be putting a little out
at a time, so if you don't see what you want come back later,
or even IM me. 

I have German shepherds, Labs,Shibas,Pugs,and a few Pitbulls.  

**If you buy one, be sure to pick up your crate!**

If you don't want to breed them, they do make great pets!
I use to have a few pittys as pets when I had a house. 

**A great Gift for a loved one. A puppy under your tree on**
Christmas morning, I can see the happy faces now!!


***
For people who are new to Breedables, once you buy the crate, bring it home and
click it (DO NOT OPEN IT LIKE A BOX!! YOU WILL KILL IT!) when you click it you should see a menu. Hit 'Birth' and your
puppy will come out of its crate. It can take up to 20 Mins. But its worth the wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects