Taking a Break

Hey all my wonderful little bows and ribbons, I know a lot of you have noticed my lack of new releases and my lack of group gifts. I am very sorry for this, my passion just doesn't seem to fall into making fashion anymore. I find my self stressing to much, feeling pressured to much. Not by you guys of course, just by myself.

So I regret to tell you all that The Thrift Shop 5.0 (June 8 - 29, 2014) Will Be my last event for a while, I also will be picking up my inworld shop after that date. I need a little break from creating fashion, But I am not stepping away from fashion all together... I have A fashion blog, which is where I find my joy at this time. Feel free to check it out, Ill put the link bellow.

For my wonderful vips, I will be releasing, a Themed FUNPACK, free to all Vips.  Around June 8th in store.  I am not sure what the theme will be at this time. IM me with suggestions.OR comment bellow!!!


The themed free goodie funpack, will come in a male version and a female version. it will be filled with 3-5 great goodies, as a thank you to all of you who joined the group. I might do this every month or every few months IF its a hit. So be sure to toss me a IM if you like this idea.
Or even comment bellow!

Be sure to check us out at The Thrift Shop 5.0 (June 8 - 29, 2014)

My Fashion Blog: http://pieonthewindow.blogspot.com/


Thanks so much!
Kelpie Snowbear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects