CLOSING SALE {L$25 & UNDER}

I know I haven't posted on this blog in a while...

I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE 
 We are closing are K-Pie Designs Marketplace doors for good. As a thank you to all our amazing costumers, everything is marked down to L$25 and Under! Snatch up these amazing deals before they are good forever! 
GET YOUR ITEMS HERE




I do want to note.... do not be sad. I am just moving on, and turning a new leaf.
I have plans to open a new store... and do to the type of items I want to make changing..
I figured a name change was in order.
Each and every sale will be put into making my new dream
a reality.
Thanks you all so much for buying, following, ect
over the years. It means the world to me <3  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
K-Pie Designs © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects